Sunday, August 19, 2007

on a deeper note

I am an emotional person. Always have been, and I'm sure I always will be. I can't help it. I cry at movies, weddings, funerals, greeting cards, sweet commercials, TV shows, songs, when I step on my dog's paw, during church, when I see babies, and sometimes I even tear up at school when one of my kids says something sweet. I honestly wish I weren't so emotional (or sensitive and I prefer to call it), but I guess it's just something I was born with. What I never realized, however, is how much being in love would make me cry. I cry when we fight, when I think about our future, when we've planned a fun activity for a while and it's suddenly over, and sometimes for no reason at all! Has this happened to anyone else? Love is such a wonderfully complex emotion, and I think it causes different reactions in different people. I mean, Matthew certainly doesn't cry because he's in love with me!! The poor guy doesn't know what to do about all of my blubbering, but thank goodness he is patient. I wasn't sure if I should blog about this, but I'm just so excited that I've put my finger on the reason I've been crying so much lately. Here's a cute picture of us to wrap things up:

Thanks for reading and enjoy your week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa!!! Don't think you can just casually stop by my blog, say hello, but then not tell me about this new guy in your life.

Joking aside, I'm glad you dropped in. I'd love to hear about how life is going for you.