Monday, August 13, 2007

lately

I can't believe that two weeks from today I will have met my new precious second graders!! I am so excited! I went up to school today and worked in my classroom. There is tons of work to be done, but I'm feeling so much more confident than I was this time last year. I want to change lots of stuff that did not work last year, but I also have a few things I'm going to do the same. I'll post some pictures when I'm done with my room...it'll be a cute place to learn!!
I am trying to become creative in the things that I cook. Last week I made salmon and veggies...and it was really good! I wasn't too sure if Matthew liked it--until he had three helpings! Yes, it was a little expensive so I won't be doing that too often, but it's fun to be adventurous sometimes! Here's a picture of the finished product:

Yes, those ARE oranges...they gave the salmon a really nice taste I think!

This weekend I went to Abilene. It was the first time I'd been all summer, and it was really good to be back. I finally got a car...it was much needed. It's a really cute Toyota Corolla and it has a sunroof! Here are some pics:

Thanks mom, for helping me to the whole car-buying thing. I will NEVER do it again!!
Enjoy your week!!

No comments: