Thursday, August 16, 2007

bored

So, nobody tagged me to do this or anything, but I thought I would anyway because I'm so bored!! 4 Jobs I've Had: 1. the filer at a dr.'s office 2. Registrar's Office at ACU 3. Day Nursery of Abilene 4. Children's Ministry Intern 4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over 1. The Notebook (I've never not cried when I've watched it...it's sooo sweet!!) 2. Home Alone (So funny!) 3. School of Rock (I love Jack Black!!) 4. Phantom of the Opera (love the music) 4 Favorite TV Shows 1. American Idol 2. Friends 3. Everybody Loves Raymond 4. Full House (I want to own the seasons!!) 4 Places I've Lived 1. Mom and Dad's 2. ACU 3. Bruce Way (fun college house) 4. Here in Richardson 4 Places I've Been 1. Calgary, Canada (what a fun and beautiful trip!) 2. Mexico (on a cruise) 3. Georgia (family vacation) 4. Oregon (SBC) 4 Favorite Foods 1. pineapple 2. enchiladas 3. Reese's Pieces 4. Grilled hamburgers 4 Least Favorite Foods 1. onions 2. mushrooms 3. peppers 4. most Chinese food 4 Most frequented websites 1. Facebook 2. My blog 3. Other people's blogs 4. webkins.com :) Enjoy your week!

No comments: