Monday, July 30, 2007

laughter

I was going to sleep-in really late today, but Max would not leave me alone! I guess it's my fault for letting him sleep with me, but he kept licking my face and clawing at my arm. So I'm mad at him for a while. This was such a fun weekend. Chloe came to visit for the weekend. I think that I laugh more with Chloe than with anyone else. We find the same things hilarious and when we get to laughing it takes us a while to stop. When I laugh with her I always end up crying because I'm laughing so hard. Andrew and Matthew find it a little annoying to be with the two of us, and I think it's because we're so much a like!! (Too much of a good thing I guess! ;) Anyway, we met Valerie for dinner that night. Then we watched The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants which is about the cutest movie I've ever seen! On Saturday we went shopping and layed out for a while (and I didn't spend all the money I had budgeted!! I am so proud of myself! So I'm going shopping today and I'll probably spend the rest:). Then Saturday night Chloe and I picked up Matthew and we met Kiley and his friends at Billy Bob's. I've never been there before but it was HUGE and so much fun!! Chris Cagle was performing so that made it even better. It's been ages since I've seen Kiley so it was fun catching up. Sunday we all went to church at Prestoncrest. I had never been there and I think I'll try it again. Then we had an old-fashioned game night. We used to do this all the time in high school and in college when we were all in town. We played some really fun games and had lots of good laughs. Sometimes I get sad because I don't have lots of good friends around here, but fun times like these make up for it. I have a really relaxing week ahead. I'm working a couple of days and I'm getting Max fixed. (then he'll be mad at me!!!) I'm going to try and get some school stuff done because the first day of school is really creeping up!! Enjoy your week!!

No comments: