Sunday, July 15, 2007

it's the most wonderful time of the year

I love Christmas!!! I know you probably want to punch me right now and say "Amy, it's only JULY!!" I'm sorry, but I can't help but get excited! This weekend was our "Ornament Premiere" weekend at Hallmark (where I'm working this summer). That means that we got some of our Christmas ornaments in, we were serving Christmas cookies, we got to wear red and green, AND we are playing Christmas music all week in the store!! If you know me very well, then you know that I am pretty much obsessed with Christmas and everything about it. My brother even told me once that I get so excited about Christmas that it sucks the excitement from everyone else. (Don't worry, he apologized for that comment about two years later!!) Anyway, I was very happy to have a little Christmas in July this weekend. I also went to see Harry Potter and License to Wed this weekend. I'm not a huge Harry fan, but I did enjoy the movie. License to Wed was really cute, plus it had like 5 people from The Office in it!! This morning I decided that the church I've been going to is not right for me. I guess I'll go back to visiting around. Enjoy your week!

No comments: