Sunday, September 16, 2007

i love fall!!

I love the change of seasons. I don't care which one it is...I just enjoy the change I guess! Well, fall is quickly coming and you can feel it in the weather. This motivated me to re-decorate my apartment this weekend, adding a touch of fall. Here are some pictures:
This one is my favorite. My willow tree angels are on top of the fireplace, and I put a pumpkin and scarecrow girl on the tile. That's Max's tail on the left!
Here is my couch and pictures. With my next paycheck I'm going to buy some fall-looking pictures to replace these.
My favorite room in my apartment! I love the bathroom because it is huge, has a huge closet, and it's pink!!
Here's a picture from my bedroom. I put a little scarecrow on top of my dresser. Matthew gave me those roses for Valentine's Day and I can't bear to part with them!
I took this picture from my doorway. As you can barely see, Max is lounging on my bed (this is one of his favorite activities)!!!
Decorating is so much fun! I can't wait for Christmas!!

No comments: