Saturday, September 13, 2008

fall

I think that our fall weather might finally be getting here! I'm no weather forecaster but the rain and wind makes me excited for the change in seasons. I absolutely LOVE this time of the year for many reasons. Here they are: jack-o-lanterns, cute ghosts, black cats pumpkins, scarecrows, fall-scented candles changing leaves cooler weather thinking about buying halloween candy matthew's birthday our anniversary apple cider and hot chocolate thinking about turkey and what to cook for thanksgiving (to bring to mom and dad's) a change in wardrobe not being miserable at recess fall stationery for the kiddos starting my christmas lists of what to buy everyone anticipating listening to christmas music starting early so that i don't feel like the season got away from me Enjoy your "cooler" week!

No comments: