Thursday, December 4, 2008

bad blogging

I am being a very bad blogger these days. It's not that I don't have anything going on...I guess it's the opposite. I never find the time to sit down and write something, and when I do have a few minutes I can't think of anything to say!!! Here are a few highlights from the past couple of months: *Wedding planning galore. I have gotten so much done for the wedding and for the most part I haven't been stressed. We found a place, preacher, cakes, dresses (mine and bridesmaid's), caterer, band, tuxes, ordered Save the Dates, favors, bubbles, and more. It's been fun and I know the most fun is yet to come!! *Thanksgiving. I had a very nice Thanksgiving with my family. Matthew and I went to Abilene and ate, ate, ate!!!! We also sang lots of karaoke and watched LOTS of sports. *Christmas shopping! I am so excited about the gifts I'm giving this year! And I'm almost done! I actually have several presents under my tree!! This is seriously the highlight of my life right now.:) *Church. I love it more each time I go. Matthew and I are involved in our small group and are making some good friends. I feel so blessed to have found such an amazing place where the people are so real! So that's me in a nutshell right now. I'm sure there's more, but I need to go bake a cake. Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays!!!

1 comment:

mindy said...

Amy, that was the sweetest proposal EVER!!! I love that it was at school where you met and the surprise family dinner afterwards with new mrs. irby letters....soooo sweet! Congratulations! Glad to hear you're enjoying the wedding planning, holidays, and your new church family. Merry Christmas!