Monday, August 4, 2008

8 days left

I just realized that it's been a month since I've posted!! It's not that I haven't had enough time...because I have...so I'll blame it on the lifetime movies I keep watching!! I have had a blast during this second-half of summer. Our friends got married, mom and I went to South Padre on vacation (where we had a blast), I got my hair cut short, and we moved my Granny to Abilene. I've also worked on a few things for school and have taken care of some doctor's appointments. Here are some pics from all of those activities: Me and Matthew at Casey and Ashley's wedding Mom eating more food than I've EVER seen her eat! Me and Mom by the ocean...nice hair!! On the Dolphin Cruise I have 8 more days of summer and there is still fun to be had!! During the next 8 days I'm planning on... *Spending a day at Six Flags *Watching Matthew's last two softball games *Getting my hair cut again *Working in my classroom *Watching Lifetime movies Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.