Friday, May 16, 2008

i know it's been a while....

Okay I know it's been forever since I've posted. I think there are only like three people who read this, so this is for you!! Actually several things have been happening lately... My mom and dad are moving! I went last weekend to help them pack up our memories. They are only moving down the block, but the house is bigger, has a beautiful backyard, and has the nice big kitchen that my mom has always wanted. I'm really excited for them and to help them decorate! We are finally committing to Bridgeway! Matthew and I have decided to place our membership this Sunday and we are both really excited. It's really the perfect place for both of us. Yay! I got my stimulus check!! Thanks George!! I am so very excited about this because it's much-needed. Keep reading to find out why... I'm moving! I have lived in this apartment for two years, but now I have an opportunity to save some money (which is something I have NOT been able to do since I've been here). Valerie and I have decided to live together, and I'm really excited. We're just moving to a different apartment in my complex, but it'll cost a bit to move because of a new pet deposit, a transfer fee, etc. I'll be saving lots of money in the long run, so I really think it's a good move. Now I've just got to start packing and throwing away! Oh one last thing: I started doing Weight Watchers. I have seriously been gaining weight lately, and it needs to STOP!! I started about two weeks ago and I have lost 3 pounds! I actually really enjoy it. I have 22 points/day and I log them online every day. I have 35 extra points/week so that I can splurge on my chocolate, cake, whatever I feel like. Plus, they provide tastey recipes that are low fat/cal. So, it's pretty much the perfect diet. And it's helping me to eat healthier. I think that's it for now. Sorry, no pictures to post today. Enjoy your weekend!!

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

I haven't noticed any weight gain, but go you! I need to work out and eat right too. I gained some weight in the last year that I'd like to lose. I just can't get motivated. Darn.