Monday, December 17, 2007

i love the holidays!

Christmas is so much fun! It's a great excuse to go out and do fun holiday activities. This weekend was packed full of holiday fun. On Saturday Matthew, Carrie, and I went to the Abilene High vs. Flugerville playoff game. Sadly, AHS lost in overtime. They did well though and it was a fun game. Before the game when Matthew came to pick me up, he gave me my early birthday present: a pair of beautiful DIAMOND earrings!! I was so surprised and excited!!! He said he gave them to me early so that I could show them off and I have really been doing that!! On Sunday Matthew and I tried out a new church. We really like Forest Grove, but it may be too small for us. We really want to make some new friends at the church we decide to go to. The church we tried out on Sunday was way too huge, though. The worship was great but I don't think it would be very easy to get involved. We're going to keep looking. After that we went with some friends to Holiday in the Park at Six Flags. It was FREEZING but we had a really good time. I love all of the lights on the roller coasters!! Here are some pics from our fun weekend. Merry Christmas!!

No comments: