Monday, October 22, 2007

why i love cooler weather

It finally feels like Fall! The change in weather prompted me to make a list of all the reasons i love cold weather. Here they are in random order... *i get to wear sweaters that have spent months in my closet *i don't have to paint my toenails as often *hot chocolate! *it's one more excuse to take a hot bubble bath *it's an excuse to buy new clothes! *gloves and scarves! *lower electricity bill *it gets me thinking about Christmas and listening to Christmas music *i don't feel as guilty wrapping myself in a blanket and watching tv when it's cold (it's too cold to take Max for a walk or grade papers!:) *it's a great time to snuggle...whether it's with a big ol' dog or a boy!

1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

well, while you were excited about it this morning, i definitely was not.

i walked outside to a rude awakening of rain and cold.

it's not my favorite weather, but i like the season..and i like wearing sweaters.

i just don't like being cold.